Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by LiamJets

Original Post

Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★★★★ Novice
I am on companion trying to link up my twitch and Fifa account and it’s accepting my email and password but when I get onto the security code section it is not coming up with a code and when I select the resend code option it says ‘you have tried this request too many times. Please try again later.’ I have faced this issue for 2 days and any response regarding what to do in this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Message 1 of 30 (231,627 Views)

Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @LiamJets,

As we're currently streaming the FUT Champions Cup on Twitch I reckon that you'd like this issue to be resolved sooner rather than later.

When you set up your login verification, you were given Backup Codes which you can use when you are not receiving security code. 

Should you not have these codes available, please reach out to an EA Help Advisor through the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Jason.png
Message 2 of 30 (231,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cannot find the place where I am supposed to connect my twitch and ea account. Is int on ea.com or twitch.com? Do I need twitch prime? Where is that button at?

Message 3 of 30 (231,458 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

You can click on this link in order to link your accounts.

Jason.png
Message 4 of 30 (231,428 Views)

★ Novice

Mine keeps saying unable to link 

Message 5 of 30 (224,583 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
Please check out this EA Help article for more information about linking your account Standard smile

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/ea-sports-fifa-and-twitch/
Jason.png
Message 6 of 30 (224,314 Views)

★★ Novice
When I have put in my details for my twitch and ea account and put my security code in I press yes, link them and it always says something went wrong it has never done this before and I don’t know what to do
Message 7 of 30 (222,582 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@Ry13y Are you certain that you are using the correct login details?

Jason.png
Message 8 of 30 (180,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks so much
Message 9 of 30 (180,395 Views)

★★ Novice

I did everything for twitch prime and i never got my apex legends stuff am i supposed to connect my Xbox username to twitch or EA?

Message 10 of 30 (157,875 Views)