Re: Linking EA and Twitch Prime

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking EA and Twitch Prime

★★ Novice

I'm only having an issue with not receiving my security code. I even logged into the EA website to verify that everything was correct. Clicking resend code didn't send me anything about 8 hours ago. When i tried to change my security to an authentication app, it sent me a code immediately and i was able to switch.

Message 1 of 7 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Had the same problem only way i could get around it was to turn off the authentication in ea settings, link the accounts then turn it back on.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (469 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Glad you were able to fix this by changing the security code delivery method. If you were using email be sure to check the junk, spam, or promotion/social folders in case they are being sent there. We've had some delayed authentication codes in the past and it quickly gets fixed. If you're still having trouble with this please contact our Live-Support and they'll ensure you don't have any trouble logging into your account going forward. 

EA Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem, no where in my inbox.  I also can't use the authenticator as I don't get a promt for it...

Can't go through the live support for EA either as I just end up as a screen that just says to unlink you twitch and ea accounts, when they're not connected in the first place.

Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)

Community Manager

@defacakie 

Be sure to select "Manage My Account" and "Can't Login" as the categories during the case creation process.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

3-3.5 hour wait... that'll take me to midnight

Edit: didn't see the chat option above

Message 5 of 7 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem only way i could get around it was to turn off the authentication in ea settings, link the accounts then turn it back on.

Message 6 of 7 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think my live chat is working either. Also, i accidentally resent the case so i have duplicate cases open. Oops!

Message 7 of 7 (456 Views)