Re: Linked accounts

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linked accounts

★ Novice

Help

My son and l have an xbox one and PS4, we are desperate to play some cross platform Apex Legends but have been told because the accounts are linked via the same email we can’t play together. Is this true and is there a work around? I have been told one of us could start a new account but frustratingly we would lose everything we have earned skin, legends etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @Fletch231277 

There is not really a workaround for this, all accounts need to be unique in the same game to play together.
So you best create an extra account for your son, yes that account has to start off fresh but he can keep that account then and buy the skins he likes Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (743 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Fletch231277 

There is not really a workaround for this, all accounts need to be unique in the same game to play together.
So you best create an extra account for your son, yes that account has to start off fresh but he can keep that account then and buy the skins he likes Tongue out

Message 2 of 5 (744 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, would he be able to switch accounts? So play the new account when he plays with me and then switch back when he plays solo?

Message 3 of 5 (729 Views)

If you log into a new platform, you won't carry over the progress.
So if everything is earned on PlayStation the account will be empty on Xbox.

Cross progression is something that's a feature that is really wanted by the community but currently, it's not in the game.
So if your son wants to play with skins he needs to play on your account on the console that everything unlocked.

Message 4 of 5 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers is progressive share close to availability
Message 5 of 5 (605 Views)