Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Linked EA Accounts

by Carhed11

Original Post

Linked EA Accounts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Me and my brother have had our EA-Accounts linked for more than 6 years now, with two different consoles, two different gamertags, two different FIFAs etc. There has never been a problem to play at the same time for us before until this year. So I have spoken to one of your service helpers and he told me the only two solutions he could come up with were to either ask here on the forum if there is any solution to this or to create a new ea-account and a new gamertag for my brother, which would mean him losing all of his current content on FIFA, as well as he would need to buy a new XBOX Live subscription to be able to play on his new account. What can we do here? Is there any way possible for us to play at the same time, just as we have been able to do all recent years?

Thanks in advance.

Joacim

Message 1 of 4 (81 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Carhed11 I am also having this issue as is many others on this forum. EA are ignoring the issue and don’t seem to be interested. As far as I’m concerned the advice provided by them on creating new accounts is not an option. I am not prepared to lose all my content ( PS4) and have to incur additional charges ( PS Plus subscription) just because EA decided to make a random change for this years Fifa. I have asked them for a refund as this change was never advertised and they are now selling an inferior product. However all communication stop from them at this point. Search the forums for linked accounts and you’ll see everyone with the same issues. All we can do is keep posting on the site to bump our posts making them visible to EA and hopefully get their attention. 

Message 2 of 4 (61 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@strac1981Yes as you say, one are not willing to create a new account and lose all recent content for this. It would be another thing if they’d advertise and warn about this before the release of the game, because then I would have created a new account and not continue my subscriptions, before the game was released. Hopefully they will come up with a solution soon.

Message 3 of 4 (57 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help