Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Linked Accounts Can’t Play At Same Time

by DaddyDonaldo7

Original Post

Linked accounts can’t play at the same time on FIFA 21

★★ Novice

Please can this problem be fixed as this effects a considerable amount of the community and was also a problem on previous FIFAs at launch 

Message 21 of 24 (140 Views)

Re: Linked accounts can’t play at the same time on FIFA 21

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue too.  Been onto technical support a number of times about it as my 2 sons were able to play the last Fifa absolutely fine, but now can't play at the same time and EA say they cannot unlink the account.

They asked me to post on here in the hope that someone from the software developer will see it and be able to fix it.  I just want to know a complaints procedure to get the ball rolling as it's wasting my time and money.

Message 22 of 24 (104 Views)

Re: Linked Accounts Can’t Play At Same Time

★ Novice

I’m having exactly the same problem. My email is associated with both me and my Brother’s account, and only one of us can play at once.

I spent £90 on the game at release, and he just bought it for £32. That’s a lot of money for them to not fix this simple problem.

We both want to play pro clubs at the same time, with separate copies of the game. IS.IT.REALLY.THAT.DIFFICULT.TO.FIX.THIS?

Utterly outrageous. 

Message 23 of 24 (57 Views)

Re: Linked Accounts Can’t Play At Same Time

★★★ Newbie

same issue here.. Very frustrating.. EA sucks

Message 24 of 24 (39 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help