Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Linked Accounts Can’t Play At Same Time

by strac1981

Original Post

Linked Accounts Can’t Play At Same Time

★★ Apprentice

EA please stop ignoring this issue and fix it ASAP. Game has been out for 2 weeks and barely any help with this problem. If both Gamertags have bought their own version of FIFA 21 why is there a problem. 

Message 8 of 24 (426 Views)

Unable to play online

★★ Novice

I have 2 psn's linked to the same ea account, and when one is online the other cant be online and play at the same time, anyone else have this problem and solved it?

Message 1 of 24 (235 Views)

Cannot connect to the ea servers

★★ Novice

I have 2 psn's linked to the same ea account, and when one is online the other cant be online and play at the same time, anyone else have this problem and solved it?

Message 2 of 24 (264 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to the ea servers

★★★★ Apprentice

Also waiting for a fix. There are a lot of posts here regarding this issue.

As said in another post by an EA community manager, the issue is known and under investigation. Hope EA provides a solution soon. 

Message 3 of 24 (255 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to the ea servers

★★★ Newbie

Yeah me and my little brother have the same issue.

Then when he play I can not play! I hope they fix it because last year there where no problems about this!

Message 4 of 24 (249 Views)

Re: Unable to play online

★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem. AND NO help from EA. zero help

Message 5 of 24 (210 Views)

2 PSN's linked to 1 EA account on Fifa

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

On Fifa 20 my brother linked his PSN with my EA account by accident. Now on Fifa 21 it remained automatically linked with my EA account. I contacted the help desk by chat but they told me there is no way he unlink his PSN account from my EA account..

So now we have the current situation:

My brother his PSN B has been linked to EA account 1

My PSN A has been linked to EA account 1 as well.

We both bought FIFA 21 separately.

But if we try to log in to FUT it won’t work at the same time..

Is there for real no way that my brother can unlink his PSN B from EA account 1 and link it to his own EA account 2 instead?

Message 6 of 24 (251 Views)

Betreff: 2 PSN's linked to 1 EA account on Fifa

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had the same problem. Many people reported this issue, but there's no fix for it so far.

Unlinking the accounts may be possible by contacting the EA support, but all online progress will get lost at least for one of you.

I hope EA is providing a solution soon.

Message 7 of 24 (211 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm also waiting for a solution, EA please fix it! 

Message 9 of 24 (413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DaddyDonaldo7 @I also have the issue and have been at them since release date. EA community manager joined one of the threads basically not interested and giving out useless information re static ip addresses. (Issue lies with their servers not our ip address, regardless if we have dynamic or static ip addresses, obviously they are just making things up now to try and deflect the issue which only became a problem since Fifa 21. 
Ironically as soon as suggested a refund if they cannot fix due to it being an inferior product the chat went silence. What a joke !! 

I suggest we all keep posting on several posts so it is visible at all times on the forum. Perhaps even email to PR team and media. 

Message 10 of 24 (405 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help