Linked Account Galaxy of Heroes Error

by Insomnia166

Original Post

Linked Account Galaxy of Heroes Error

★ Novice

I moved my star wars galaxy of heroes account from my old device to a new device. The account moved linked correctly from and Iphone (IOS) to an Android phone. When I closed the app and then restarted the galaxy of heroes app on the new device it now says:

Account Not Found

There is no Galaxy of Heroes account associated with this Facebook connection.

Connect to Facebook on the Old Device and then Link to this New Device.

The problem now, is on my old device when I start up the app it starts the game brand new as a level 1 account, so I know it transferred correctly. How can I restore the account on my new device? I have the Player ID and Ally Code

Message 1 of 4 (834 Views)

Re: Linked Account Galaxy of Heroes Error

Community Manager

Hey @Insomnia166 

I would recommend reaching out to our support to look into your account further, 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (757 Views)

★ Novice

I entered multiple cases and they pretty much can't rectify the issue. They keep telling me I need to start over. 

Message 3 of 4 (753 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Insomnia166 Thanks for the update, I can pass what happened along to the team to be aware of. However, currently is our support is unable to locate the game state there isn't much else to try to recover the game. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (713 Views)