Lifeline and Bloodhound Edition problem

by PLEBS_Parufka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lifeline and Bloodhound Edition problem

★★★ Novice

Hi

I buy physical version Apex Legends Lifeline and Bloodhound Edition and i get only APEX COINS no SKINS.

Message 2 of 43 (2,734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lifeline and Bloodhound Edition problem

[ Edited ]

Hey @PLEBS_Parufka 

If it was and you haven't received your skins after a restart of your system, you best wait for 24 just to make sure it's not just a delay.

If you still haven't received your skins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins you've purchased.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select as the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

Edit: There was an issue with the legend editions, everyone should have gotten there skins by now.
If you haven't please see the information above on how to contact the support team. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 43 (2,722 Views)

All Replies

Didn't recive my apex bloodhound edition skin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought the bloodhound edition and activated it on my account, i recived a coins but not the skins etc.

I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 43 (2,515 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @PLEBS_Parufka 

If it was and you haven't received your skins after a restart of your system, you best wait for 24 just to make sure it's not just a delay.

If you still haven't received your skins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins you've purchased.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select as the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

Edit: There was an issue with the legend editions, everyone should have gotten there skins by now.
If you haven't please see the information above on how to contact the support team. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 43 (2,723 Views)

Did not get skin from Bloodhound and Lifeline Double Pack

★★★★ Novice

I bought the Bloodhound and Lifeline Double Pack  and I only received the 2150 Apex coins but I did not receive my skins, badges and banners.Is there anyway I can get this problem fixed

Message 4 of 43 (2,609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought the Bloodhound and Lifeline edition too but I only received the coins did not get my skins.Have this problem been solved for you?

Message 5 of 43 (2,649 Views)

Re: Didn't recive my apex bloodhound edition skin

★★★★ Novice

I bought it too and I only got the coins no skins banners and badges etc Have this problem been solved for you?

Message 6 of 43 (2,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@GamerTruceNot yet sadly. I am very upset because i payed for this and I didn't get the whole thing

Message 7 of 43 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GamerTruce Im going to just contact the ea support and hope for reply
Message 8 of 43 (2,457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's ridiculous and I know it's been 24 hours since you bought it.

Message 9 of 43 (2,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XxWilczUxX Let me know what happens
Message 10 of 43 (2,452 Views)