License suspended in middle of ranked match

by ohmygrimm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

License suspended in middle of ranked match

★★ Novice

Hello, I was in a middle of a apex Ranked match, I was very positive in this match but I got a message that said my application was suspended due to verification of license ( I game share on another play station with my brother in the the house) anyways I got kicked from the match and my brother was able to finish the match I was in with him and they even won. I’m worried that I got the loss point penalty, also it turns out PSN went down and my brother couldn’t play after the match? Please tell me I lost all the points I gained that match and got a penalty psn is still down so I’m just wondering. 

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: License suspended in middle of ranked match

Community Manager
@ohmygrimm We will not be able to tell if the disconnection removed you from the match and removed any points gain, I would recommend waiting for everything to come back up and verify you can reconnect to PSN and Apex then login and check.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies

Re: License suspended in middle of ranked match

Community Manager
@ohmygrimm We will not be able to tell if the disconnection removed you from the match and removed any points gain, I would recommend waiting for everything to come back up and verify you can reconnect to PSN and Apex then login and check.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)