License check failed

by valsidalv21

Original Post

Re: License check failed

★★★★★ Novice

It is now the 25th and still not working on EA PlayPro here in Italy. Presumably EA PlayPro subscribers should be fairly important for EA and at the very least we deserve an update and also compensation. We were supposed to have early access and instead we are getting late/no access.

Message 31 of 140 (849 Views)

★★★ Novice

and a complete disregard!

Message 32 of 140 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

it's not working for me either, have un-installed, re-installed, everything and it's just not working....got to love EA for checking their own forums to try fix the issue though.

Message 33 of 140 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Even after today's update, game's still unplayable for me with the license check failed message. The ignorance of EA and Codemasters towards the issue is really concerning.

Message 34 of 140 (737 Views)

★ Novice

same issues since day one from uk full game ea play pro membership gutted as was really looking forward to this but disappointed that game cant even be release with out having problems  

Message 35 of 140 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ChrisLickytung what i find funny is that when i get to chat with a live agent they say this issue is explained on the forum and have a workaround but they are working on it. but still have no idea why it is doing this. the work around is shutting off your firewall. didnt work for me.
Message 36 of 140 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheLoneAnimal "explained on the forums" you mean the people having the issue making forum threads and one ea "employee" telling us to deactivate antivirus, like that helps 🤣 what a useless company.

Message 37 of 140 (663 Views)

★★ Novice

10 hr trial

Hong Kong

Yes for three days

Message 38 of 140 (646 Views)

Re: License check failed. The game will be closed

★★ Novice

not ok even disable antivirus

Message 39 of 140 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice

literally told me like 6 different things to do and then randomly say the only work around is to disable firewall and the team is working on a fix. I disabled it just to see if it would work and of course it didn't. What a joke. Id ask for a refund if I didnt buy a digital code smh

Message 40 of 140 (614 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help