Original Post

Lexi speaking to Drack before he joins the team + other bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Lexi speaks to Drack on Tempest before he has even joined the team.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service? Verizon
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through EON until you meet Drack and then go back to the Tempest and hang around Lexi to hear her conversations.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 1080
Please enter memory size in GB.

When returning to the Tempest to play some multiplayer after first meeting Drack on EON, Lexi was stood at the strike team table and continued to have several conversations with Drack. Even though she had not met him yet and he had not joined the team yet.

I am loving the game but it is being severely spoiled by a litany of bugs. I have never seen so many bugs in a  Bioware game!

Other bugs in my first 15 hours:

Enemies in battle sometimes glitch out freeze in place and stay there. Then they can not be hurt or moved or effected in any way.

When changing team mates at a forward operating station sometimes they spawn in hovering in the sky, only entering the Nomad fixes this.

When Cora's performs her Biotec charge at an enemy that is in the air (from a force Pull), she will hover in the air for a moment, as if she is stood on nothing before falling (this looks horrible).

When speaking to the Turian in the cell on the Nexus, if you start the conversation too close to the glass then Ryder's hands will clip through the glass during conversation.

Once EON after establishing an outpost (Science) the shuttles that come and go simply vanish in mid-air rather than fading out as they fly away or becoming too small to see. 

Also at this point on EON there is a clear gap in the sky texture at the center of the sky that constantly gets bigger and smaller as the shuttles fly in and out (not sure if related).

During the battle with the Kett alongside Drack (after which he joins the crew), the second Kett ship drops of more Kett and then proceeds to fly directly through the mountain!

Addison's dialog seems bugged when first meeting her. The line "What happened to... Pathfinder" is either badly written/acted or is  missing words. 

Addison's patch on her uniform clips through her arm.

Addison's animations (and dialog for that matter) are all terrible. Not sure if this is a bug but she is so bad that it is jarring at all times. Does not seem in line with the quality of the other characters at all.

On Eon after establishing an Outpost (Science), there is a NPC in a med bay? That is doing a very odd animation, waving his hands in the air and doing things that does seem to fit where he is at all. Like he was placed in the wrong location.

Also on EON after establishing an Outpost (Science) there is a male NPC that you can talk to that seem to continue his idle animations while speaking to you, he continues to mess his omnnitool and walk away from you to the other side of the room while talking. 

--

Really hope Bioware plan to spend the next few months bug fixing. Because this game has some great things about it and it is being spoiled by far too many bugs. I honestly do not understand how a game in this state was allowed to be released!

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: Lexi speaking to Drack before he joins the team + other bugs

★★★★ Novice

I marked a "Me Too" but wanted to specify that it was strictly regarding Drack. Runing into him the first time and returning to the Tempest did trigger the same conversations as well. Looks like a conditional (or whatever Frostbite uses) glitch where it just needs a different tag when you first meet him vs when you meet him a second time and he joins the crew.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help