Re: Level threshold issue, post player lock, in Grand Arena.

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Level threshold issue, post player lock, in Grand Arena.

★★★ Newbie

This is a weird one... before this current Grand Arena started I was just under the level threshold at 2.5 million GP. I played and won my first match where both myself and my opponent had 592 points on the board at the start for setting our squads. My GP increased during that 24 hours, but then for my second match starting tonight my opponent has more points than me before any attacks - I discovered my back row has two empty spaces. I crossed the GP threshold, but not before the player lock for arena, I'm sure. So what has happened here? I wouldn't have won my first match if my rival had been at the same level as me and also didn't set two extra teams - is it likely we both levelled up at the same time and both didn't notice?

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Re: Level threshold issue, post player lock, in Grand Arena.

After the matchmaking occurs, and the 8 players are matched up into a pool, the number of squads is set. Each player in the pool will set the same number of squads, regardless of their *current* GP.

Most likely what happened is that in round 1, neither you nor your opponent noticed the extra 2 spots in the back, so you both set too few defensive squads.