Re: Level & pack rewards aren’t working

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level & pack rewards aren’t working

★★ Newbie

Madden please fix the level up rewards and packs rewards though challenges such as the MCS packs when I hit 70 stars never got it.  Or never got my gridiron pack from hitting level 62.  And the level meter never pops up any more to show your progress .  And I just noticed after I bought a player from the auction house it went  straight to my items folder and I wasn’t given the opinion to quick sell it for training right after I bought it.  Thanks you for taking time to read this and the work you all do to give us this incredible game.   

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Duff2334

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ, but the EA Help team should be able to look into that. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Duff2334

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ, but the EA Help team should be able to look into that. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)