Re: Level Reset?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level Reset?

★★★ Newbie

I play swgoh, if not everyday, then every other day. I'm level 85, w a zeta'd seperatist squad and a phoenix squad and padme squad on their way there. So, idk what happened in between last night and right now, but when I log on, all that stuff is gone. It shot me back to level 61 w some of the the same stuff I had but it still seems different. I'm very confused and frustrated. Can anyone help me out? 

Message 1 of 5 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @LatentJedi01

I'm catching up on this board and wanted to check in with you. Were you able to connect with our support team for help with this since? If not, please follow the steps in this thread to touch base with them asap: How to contact support. It would be good to jot down the Player ID also should the advisor ask for it. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (618 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @LatentJedi01

I'm catching up on this board and wanted to check in with you. Were you able to connect with our support team for help with this since? If not, please follow the steps in this thread to touch base with them asap: How to contact support. It would be good to jot down the Player ID also should the advisor ask for it. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Level 85

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Level 85

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ben1072998,

If you're going through something similar, please follow the advice I shared above and reach out to the support team for help with this.

- EA_Lanna

Message 5 of 5 (267 Views)