Original Post

Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

★★ Novice

THEY FIXED IT!!!!!

Message 551 of 554 (504 Views)

Re: Server shutting down. Internal error

★★★ Newbie

@JACKINyo15cents wrote:

This is honestly the most annoying thing. An article just came out that you guys made a billion dollars last quarter on micro trans and yet your servers are trash. I can't wait to hear your bs troubleshooting for this problem.

Agreed, this has been a bug since season 3  .Maybe fix ur damn server before releasing a new update

Message 552 of 554 (469 Views)

Community Manager
Ah fella's, delighted to hear that! Thanks for letting us know how you got on with it. Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 553 of 554 (454 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna I'm glad the update fixed the error and I am happy to play my level 500 account
Message 554 of 554 (433 Views)