Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by KirbyXD95

Original Post

Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@TigerGamer2001Also it would be pretty cool if we change the Forge image too Revenant despite Forge being so inspirational and memorial and all :3 either way season 4 looks amaz-balls :3 either way as my elf wattson says "its time to hibernate for the winter" :3 mr Jon Snow knows all to much about it cough "winter is coming" :3Can't wait too see you all in the arena for season 4 and definitely gonna rock the tier 53 Punk rock Wattson skin :3 

Message 521 of 554 (713 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully tomorrow when updating every level 500 account can enter the game and no longer have bugs! I got bored playing my secondary account

Message 522 of 554 (675 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lỗi xảy ra trong một tháng và họ không cung cấp cho chúng tôi bất kỳ thông tin nào, mọi người ở cấp 500 chỉ hy vọng và chờ sửa chữa.

Message 523 of 554 (661 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gspot_Green I doubt it man
Message 524 of 554 (640 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gspot_Green Tất cả hàng hóa không bao giờ mất hy vọng như liên minh nổi dậy :3 (Translation)All goods never losing hope like the rebel alliance :3
Message 525 of 554 (616 Views)

★★ Guide
@shaxzq You never knows, things may become a lot brighter :3 going back to hibernation :3
Message 526 of 554 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guess what!

It's being fixed tomorrow.

See attachment.

Message 527 of 554 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SchribezThats lit my dude :3 pat yourself on the back, i'm gonna go die now and respawn at the respawn beacon at fuel depot... wait a second this isn't fuel depot??? Also, what the hell happen to my clothes??? I'm dress up as a punk emo pink e-girl called cyberpunk, i think i had to much to drink at capital city, i'm head back too the bar and thank the waiter XD, uhmmmmm the bar isn't there anymore???? it's a massive hole now 😲😲😲 Also hi there weird looking robot guy? are you like pathfinders brother or a knock off? "look into my eyes, i want to remember this" no creepy robot no, "they made me a killing machine, who am i to argue with programming" I pretty sure somewhere in that hard body theirs a heart, "i am the nightmare" am i a dream??? "I am the master" master of what? kindness? "DEATH!" isn't that caustic thing??? "You'll all think you'll make it out of this alive ha ha" seeing as you haven't killed me yet... wanna team up 😁? Now you'll understand why you fear the dark" I'll take that as a yes :3 Don't worry, it's difficult when i conduct the light :3

Message 528 of 554 (598 Views)

★★ Novice

I doubt that. Another thread was started by someone in this thread and an EA_David replied and said its not being fixed tomorrow and they do not have an ETA yet.

Message 529 of 554 (554 Views)

★★ Guide
@GotTh3Giggl3z Cool :3 i don't mind not getting my account back as long as i can play first day of the first hour on my baby atleast and grind my balls off :3
Message 530 of 554 (529 Views)