Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by TigerGamer2001

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Nó sắp được cập nhật và chúng tôi bắt đầu hy vọng rằng mọi tài khoản cấp 500 sẽ được chơi

Message 541 of 554 (839 Views)

★ Apprentice

I got confirmation from the community manager at respawn yesterday that this was getting fixed in an hour. Let's see.

Message 542 of 554 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I know this has been frustrating. The patch notes just went live (see here) and say: 

@EA_David wrote:

• Fixed bug that was causing players that reached account level 500 to crash or access their inventory or store.

Could you restart the game and try it again there?

Edit to add steps:

• For PC: Restart the PC and load up game. If it doesn't work, please try clearing the Origin cache for good measure and retrying. This EA Help article will help for that step. 
  • For Console: Please reboot your console and load up game. 

Do let us know how you get on. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 543 of 554 (7,718 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you lana. 

Hopefully everything works fine for everyone.  

Happy se4 legends.  

Message 544 of 554 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_LannaUpdate still not available in australia on ps4 cause keep pressing checking for update and keep getting update already too the current date is there someone were suppose to download the update from? restarted the ps4 like twice atm, my main (level 500) still has a error of some sort, not the internal sever one but a black and white screen saying uf_menus nut #1392 [UI] Expected non-null value found [Null] my baby account loads up like it's still season 3 😂😂😂Update: the update has finally arrived after about 5 software reboot and 25 minutes off the 5am time, awaiting if the error still shows after the update,

Message 545 of 554 (780 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TigerGamer2001 Mine is downloading on xbox right now.

But my down speed is super slow over here.
Message 546 of 554 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Bestburrito4uGot 5 minutes left my dude :3 I'm more worried about if it downloads, i'll still get the null currency error >.<

Message 547 of 554 (749 Views)

Community Manager
5am? Oh dear @TigerGamer2001. Thanks for trying the reboot as much as you did. I'm happy to hear the update showed for you there and for you too @Bestburrito4u.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 548 of 554 (747 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_LannaYeah my ps4 event time thingie said it would go live at 5am but ended up coming 25 minutes after even tho i rebooted it so many times and my baby kept loading up as normal but with season 3 stuff until 5;25 when it kicked it out and said update 1.27 showed with a revenant image,update ITS WORKING Thankd @EA_Lanna and @ea_David and all the 500 who work countless hours to wait for this update to finally kill the "server shutting down internal server error bug"

Message 549 of 554 (731 Views)

★★★ Guide

Awesome. And thank you lana. 

Someone please mark this post as solved.  

Found a solution.  Let's put this nightmare behind. Enjoy everyone. 

Message 550 of 554 (722 Views)