Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by KirbyyXD

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I STAYED UP SINCE YESTERDAY FOR NO REASON NOW BTW....................... I'M GONNA SLEEP AND HOPE TO GOD THAT THIS IS SOLVED TOMORROW OR THE FOLLOWING DAYS BECAUSE THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE BY THIS POINT...........................

Message 171 of 554 (493 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Umm hello I’m a Crypto main what about us.... all I gotta say is that they don’t really care about us 

Message 172 of 554 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know a lot of us invested $$$ into those accounts.  Playing on a different account? Different stats? Different skins? EA_David this is not  a solution.  

Potential lawsuit? 

I mean after all time, and money has been invested.  

Message 173 of 554 (459 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m just trying to be funky fresh bro , idk how to help you guys out? My problems didn’t start right  at level 500 , I leveled a couple times after that and then it broke my game. It’s not fair whatsoever though that I can’t purchase the Crypto skin right now when I want to because of this. Praying for your team @EA_Atic 

Message 174 of 554 (455 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TigerGamer2001 Yeah the update didn’t fix it, but it should be hotfixed immediately. I just want the Wattson skin recolonization. Do they understand you can’t actually buy anything with this bug?
Message 175 of 554 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I bet we won’t hear a reply for another 2 weeks laugh my f***ing * off. This is bullsh1t

Message 176 of 554 (436 Views)

★★ Guide
@bobpop Woke up hoping that everything would be fine but its not really fine and you have to say your okay but your not really okay cause we all know this bug is NOT GOING ANYWAYS, don't worry peeps the developers are just people right???????????? thats why it's taking forever because EVEN THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Message 177 of 554 (429 Views)

Error server shutting down

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Lembox420
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It was at the end of a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 100
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2 days ago
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? At main menu I login but it kicks me right back to menu with a error saying serevers shutting down
What should be happening instead? Game play normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk I give you permission to login to my account it's kinda ridiculous

I cant even utilize any tab in a lobby I have to join off a friend my crafting metals legend coins and apex coins are bugged out I have 4000 hours in this game please fix soon

Message 178 of 554 (367 Views)

★★ Guide

Still no fix this is so sad, the game mode is goated but none of the goated players can you their original accounts due to a stupid bug, how naive DevilShockedZipped lips

Message 179 of 554 (385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s sad because I see the other Crypto mains that aren’t 500 with the skin and I can’t even get the skin. Welp I guess I can’t give you my money 😒I’ll take it elsewhere if you’re most devoted players are punished and can’t pay you 

Message 180 of 554 (381 Views)