Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by meezywrld

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Its amazing that they haven't fixed it yet. 

Message 51 of 554 (865 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bestburrito4u not really, as the other guy said before hand, their main priority is the success of the grand soiree, I just hope we can even play it and buy something before the 14th days run out or the event its massive sham to bring new player while the 500 player have to wait on the sideline till new season........... that would actually be a broken skill base matchmaking if you ask me............. -~-
Message 52 of 554 (838 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is phenomenal.. can’t buy totally gnarly exclusive or the Wattson exclusive because of this bug. Like comon man I’m tryna give you guys my money and I will be devastated if I miss out on the Crypto skin from the event because I’m bugged out at level 500. Please fix this issue before then so I can give you my money, already missed out on exclusives that will never come back because of this Frown((

Message 53 of 554 (820 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is really ridiculous.  The way respwan is promoting new players and punish veterans in every way possible. After all we are the ones who own all skins  we all ready spent our money.  They don't need us. 

All day solo queuing,  highest level team mate I got is level 70. I'm level 480. Scared to level up because of the bug. Why would level 400 + will get level 1 to 70 team mates? Why would someone like me 4k badge 20 kill badge will have to play with level 1 to level 70? I'm not an apex legends teacher, not an apex legends coach.  Cherry on top those of us who already mae it to level 500 getting this issue? That's after getting demoted from what ever level we were prior. I play a lot of apex. But I honestly thinking of selling my account.  Try to get my money back. Move on. And this is a shame.  

Message 54 of 554 (818 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I hope they can fix it before the event takes place, I haven't been able to play the level 500 account for a week

Message 55 of 554 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Gotta love how we are being punished for this pff. Would love a free 1000 coins tbh for the week wait I’ve been waiting for this fix to be fixed. But of course we will just be forgotten about lmao typical Respawn and EA 

Message 56 of 554 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice
How do you play this game?
Message 57 of 554 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can’t, we are being ghosted atm with no news or reassurance for their most veteran players. Who cares about them, right?

Message 58 of 554 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@bobpopThis is the part where we all start crying....... "commence crying in a corner" since Respawn or EA haven't released any solid solutions or patches to counteract this crisis T^T T^T T^T its finally headlining twitter at the moment, hopefully, it draws more attention then the overhyped grand soiree https://twitter.com/TitanfallBlog/status/1216045728197423109  .   Also gotta say, don't really appreciate the comments about "going outside jokes" when we are really the "die hards" who actually utilise the winter Express modes or did it even beforehand but no they don't understand because they are lower level then ups............. when they hit 500 and this bug is still active, their be the ones going outside.............. or hopefully they realise we only want to play the game that doesn't even load............. despite how dedicated we are as level 500 players are >_< and be proud, being 500 is something to celebrate despite the blacklisting of us, at-least we can say we are all on-top of the apex levelling system despite all the "do you even sleep or go outside jokes" anyone who is level 500, my respect goes out to you ^-^ :3 Also another thing they made clear in the comments is the fact that we solidly use the champion and kill leader worth 1000 experience in Winter express during the first couple weeks and 500 every time after as a excuse to level quickly, now I will confess I used this a lot but if you think about it from perspective, at least their a motive for killing the champ or number player killer to ensure the train capture meant something and even when you didn't kill and champs or kill leaders, you would still earn 3000-4000 experience, despite this tho, at least we even played the mode like others who quite frankly hated to see us their since we were leveling too quickly or left us on scene because they though they were better then us or were too cool to play with and probably left us for a friend, now we can say all the grinding has actually paid off even if we did it solo or we sweated up for a team who can't play the objective properly, we ensure that a winner was decide in our favour and to utilise a target to ensure that the train contesting was fair despite all the negativity we received >.< ._. -_-

Message 59 of 554 (644 Views)

★★ Guide

I think my response got taken down???????????

Message 60 of 554 (673 Views)