Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by bobpop

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I also got level 500 and got that technique error, I changed to another account below level 500 and still can play normally.

Message 41 of 554 (1,101 Views)

★★ Guide

Having the same issue 5 hours ago on ps4, thought I was ban, what a relief, but constantly restarting my ps4 my router log in on my cousin ps4 still shows server shutting down internal server error, i will say I've been 500 since two days ago and everyday before today 1am the game work perfectly fine, please find a fix for this before January 15 5am please i don't want to miss out on the grand soiree event and really want to buy that Wattson skin i've been hyped to play another third person battle royal for years and if it takes until the 19th to fix this thats fine but if this is gonna be fixed of the 21 then I'm gonna be sad about that and i hope the Wattson isn't in the shop when this is being fixed ●~● I also like to add whenever it does load it for about 2 minutes before being booted back, majority of the tabs are inaccessible and the currency becomes glitched and when I ready up "server shutting down internal server error while the Siri voice in the background says press x button to access the lobby, i cant stress how annoying and frustrating hearing that loop over and over and over, this would be the second timed i've posted this on a different thread >.<

Message 42 of 554 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Does RESPAWN know about this issue?

Message 43 of 554 (1,044 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Been almost a week?

Message 44 of 554 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

have to by now but i don't think their going to fix it until the event sadly ._.

Message 45 of 554 (972 Views)

★ Apprentice

This bug actually affects the most valued customers, I really don't know how there isn't even a response from devs about this one. Perhaps too busy figuring out how to get the next event launched. About to start streaming solitaire. 

Message 46 of 554 (951 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Davidare they ghosting you too? If not, anything you can share with us regarding a plan? At this point, just a simple acknowledgment would be better than nothing. 

Message 47 of 554 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ghosting isn't a major surprise but yeah, hopefully when they release the new update the grand soiree, they fix this or i won't have any psn to spend even when i already redeemed it...... guess i'll i have to spend it on another game sadly, really wanted that Wattson skin tho, it goddess like and did a beautiful job showcasing it in the trailer ._.

Message 48 of 554 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This should be a priority bug fix. The responses we have gotten are pretty pathetic. 

Message 49 of 554 (914 Views)

★★ Guide
@bobpop Amen too that :3
Message 50 of 554 (909 Views)