Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

by n1nothegoat

Original Post

★ Apprentice

PC Player here, same issue. Actually couldn't do my Holiday heirloom purchase on stream because of it.

Message 11 of 554 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is a major issue guys. Every one should vote for it. This should be pinned up top. So many people are getting to level 500 now. 

Message 12 of 554 (1,582 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bestburrito4u Yep. Tell everyone you know too about this. We need all the help we can get
Message 13 of 554 (1,569 Views)

★ Apprentice

3 days and counting, perhaps even longer. I spent countless hours with EA help (complete waste of time). I even fresh reinstalled windows. how do we get Apex devs to see an EA forum post?? How do we contact Apex devs is the better question...

Message 14 of 554 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Guide

No idea. Sljust keep responding to each other so the subject stays on top

Message 15 of 554 (1,533 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@KirbyXD95 EA SUPPORT is not fixing this 120+ hours for me -NEsposito
Message 16 of 554 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Guide

I guess we have to wait till one of the big streamers address the issue.  They only listen to them 

Message 17 of 554 (1,476 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Unfortunately this error is quite generic so there can be a lot of causes. 

Can we confirm that all those affected are able to get into the game by swapping to a different account? If anyone has access to a 2nd system can you try your affected account on it?

@DontDieShady That's interesting, are other accounts signed in when you do this?

If you haven't done so already, can you post your system and the account name that's affected?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 554 (1,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ps4 BigEari I can play on a diff acc just fine.but not mine I already tried to play on a diff console didn’t work

Message 19 of 554 (1,411 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yes David it seems to only be the account that reached level 500 that can’t log into apex I have talked to 3 level 500s on Xbox now and they haven’t been able to sign in since obtaining level 500 it’s been since Saturday since I been able to log on my account name is NEsposito on Xbox I’m currently number 1 all platforms for wins and haven’t been able to access my account for close to a week
Message 20 of 554 (1,363 Views)