Re: Server shutting down error - apex legends

by KirbyyXD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

★★★ Novice

If you reach Level 500, you get an error message when you try to sign in saying "Server Shutting down - Internal server error" and it won't let you sign in no matter how much you try. You cannot switch servers either. I tried all troubleshooting tips, but it has to do with being level 500 on the game. This is just to inform EA to fix this bug so it won't happen to anymore people. I have a picture of what the error message looks like too.

Message 1 of 554 (13,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 500 Bug? "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I know this has been frustrating. The patch notes just went live (see here) and say: 

@EA_David wrote:

• Fixed bug that was causing players that reached account level 500 to crash or access their inventory or store.

Could you restart the game and try it again there?

Edit to add steps:

• For PC: Restart the PC and load up game. If it doesn't work, please try clearing the Origin cache for good measure and retrying. This EA Help article will help for that step. 
  • For Console: Please reboot your console and load up game. 

Do let us know how you get on. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 543 of 554 (7,715 Views)

All Replies

Server shutting down error - apex legends

★★★ Novice

Hey I get a server shutting down error and it wont let me connect, I play on xbox gt is need a soda. The only way it let's me play is if I turn my second controller on and switch between them 

Message 2 of 554 (13,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is this why I can’t play?!!?

Message 3 of 554 (13,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has nothing to do with your level.
Currently at like 160 and still getting it.

Message 4 of 554 (13,239 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

Would you be able to try logging into Apex Legends on a different account to test and see if you're still getting the same error? We're working on gathering up some information about this message. Let me know how that goes when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 554 (13,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@DontDieShady Are you level 500 as well?

@DVNT_Dash But are you allowed to play the game still?

@EA_Kent My friend did that already. It has to do with his account being level 500. All the troubleshooting steps won't help, it is a in-game problem

https://twitter.com/KirbySlays_/status/1213926614507110403?s=20

https://twitter.com/KirbySlays_/status/1213983403495821312?s=20

Here is a video and a picture of what it looks like from a friend of mine who has the bug and hasn't been able to play in 2 days.

[CM - Merged multiple posts together]

Message 6 of 554 (13,179 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I logged into another account and it worked fine, any fixes?

Message 7 of 554 (12,949 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah iam 

Message 8 of 554 (12,946 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DontDieShady Yea that’s the problem. Everyone who is Level 500 will experience this glitch. Idk about PC players, but for sure on Xbox and PS4. There is no fix for it yet that I’ve seen.
Message 9 of 554 (12,937 Views)

★★★ Novice
@KirbyXD95 YEAH IM LEVEL 500 and can’t log into my account since Saturday same error message - NEsposito
Message 10 of 554 (12,908 Views)