Legends and Weapons Loading Slowly

by douknowdaway399

Original Post

Re: Legends and Weapons Loading Slowly

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@peryytheplatypusbro same problem and when i get in the firing range my targets take a long time to load as well.

oh and for the lag stuff i went to nvidia control panel and changed the program settings for apex to low and it totally helped to take the lag out but the other problems are still there. 

Message 21 of 38 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@douknowdaway399 I found a temporary solution for the stuttering. Download RTSS and cap your framerate to the max fps you get in the game. Frame pacing is much better now. But the texture issue persists. Maybe the next update will fix that

Edit: My max frame rate has become 40 and I'm having a very bad time playing. It used to be 50-60 and was very well paced. I finally gave up on trying to fix or play it Frown

Message 22 of 38 (805 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the details everyone. 

I'll pass this info along for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 23 of 38 (779 Views)

★ Apprentice
@peryytheplatypus yeah same here
Message 24 of 38 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  thanks but can you please make it sooner because i think its getting worse. now sometimes my map doesnt work and even though i loaded my legends almost every time any one of my teammates would be invisible when we land and then after a really long time it gets loaded.

Message 25 of 38 (731 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem, this started after the last patch of may, i've already tried repairing the game, reinstalling easy anticheat and even the game but nothing helped.

Message 26 of 38 (695 Views)

★ Guide

I had this issue with weak cpu that disappeared after upgrading to ryzen 3600, i also wiped my SSD clean in between installations

Message 27 of 38 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@tziiwaremaybe that could be the problem because this started like after i downloaded a cheap game with cheap graphics. and now i have no other games literallyy because my apex would run faster if i dont play any other game. its getting worse now.
I swear im getting so annoyed especially when the jump master lands where there are people and i wont be even able to see any enemy for a really long time but they can clearly see me.. and my teammates would be just sitting there dead like BRUH he's right there.

Message 28 of 38 (628 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m confident it’s your hard drive or SSD. Try wiping it and reinstalling the game. If you have a hard drive try upgrading it to an SSD. And see if it helps. 

Message 29 of 38 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Craigscave  No it's not a disk problem. I'm on an SSD. A friend of mine has the same issue. My gun is not loaded when I land, how am I supposed to complete the battle pass  : (

Message 30 of 38 (579 Views)