Re: Legends and Weapons Loading Slowly

by m4shroom1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@peryytheplatypusdo you still have the same problems that i do? now mine is taking a longer time to load and also after a few matches when im in the lobby it takes like 2 - 3 minutes to load everything. This also happens whenever i change the mode either i get disconnected or it takes a really long time. Its so annoying

Message 31 of 38 (754 Views)

★★★ Novice
@douknowdaway399 Yes I still have the texture issue and the stuttering issue. My brother has it worse; on his selection screen (first game after opening Apex) he can't select a legend because the 'legend selecting panel' is not loaded.
I gave up on trying to fix it and currently struggling to complete the battle pass.
Message 32 of 38 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@peryytheplatypusoh. The game has gotten worse now. Now even if i go to legend select menu and load all my legends, when my squad drops all of my teammates including me are invisible. i swear this ruins my whole day and it pisses me off a lot. i've told them to fix this issue almost a month ago and they still haven't fixed anything at all. As of this month this issue has been happening for almost 2 months now.

Message 33 of 38 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@douknowdaway399 @K1ngsTi 

@EA_Kent 

SOLVED (at least for me)

I rolled back a windows quality update and everything is working fine.

EDIT: 1 week later, gameplay is smooth and no frame drops. Highly suggest trying this because there's nothing to lose.

Message 34 of 38 (622 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

HI,

Same problem since today for me :

Nvidia 2070 super with last driver

Ryzen 3700x

32GB 3200Hz

SSD

AORUS 27" 1440p

Windows 10 2004 last update

Playing at constant caped 150 FPS normaly but since today I have big drops to 80-90 fps.... normally I'm at 150 FPS from the start of the game in the ship but now I'm at 90....

Textures do not load instantly when I drop, first time I see that.

I have big drop during team fight.

I don't understand why.

I uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU and install old drivers, no differences

Fresh install of a windows 10 2004, no differences

Trying to play in 1080p, no differences

Run OCCT on my GPU at 100% durin 30mins, no errors all is okay

I don't know what to do :/

Sorry for bad english

Message 35 of 38 (592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just playing Death Stranding at 1440p all extreme and no problem

Message 36 of 38 (553 Views)

★★ Novice
@peryytheplatypus I m thinking this problem related with windows updates as u mentioned. Some machines experiance more than others.
Message 37 of 38 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

I noticed this first time in march. When choosing a hero ,heroes textures loading late. After a windows update the problem fixed itself or reduced amount which I cannot notice. Lately I updated windows again and the problem came back . I think windows update called h2o or something like that.

Message 38 of 38 (429 Views)