Legendary hunt challenges

by Xxsneak67

Original Post

Legendary hunt challenges

★★ Newbie

I completed all of the legendary hunt challenges but it won’t let me collect my wraith skin or my Wolfpack skin and it’s about to end in a few hrs but it’s say 15/15 but won’t let me collect pls help soon as possible 

Message 1 of 6 (449 Views)

Re: Legendary hunt challenges

Community Manager

@Xxsneak67 Thanks for the post, we're looking into this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (438 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David any news about this? still the same problem.....
Message 3 of 6 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but it wouldnt let me level to 100 i was stuck at 99 in the battle pass so I did not get the legendary havoc skin

Message 4 of 6 (385 Views)

No Legendary Hunt Challenge rewards or reset of battlepass bonus XP.

★ Novice

I had the same problem as all of these folks(only received the Wraith skin, still none of the others) but I also haven't received a battlepass bonus XP reset in over 3 weeks. I just keep using new characters until I don't get any XP anymore... although I don't seem to be running out with Mirage. I don't get any bonus XP from Bloodhound, Lifeline, or Pathfinder. I would really love some help getting this revised. I was hoping that after the event, despite that I had seen others using the Bloodhound skin, that it would all click in at once.

Message 5 of 6 (390 Views)

Re: No Legendary Hunt Challenge rewards or reset of battlepass bonus XP.

★ Novice
@JBSully Update: As of last night, I'm not gaining any new Battlepass XP at all. Played for 45 minutes last night and came in second twice, missing out on approximately 40K XP. I'm sitting at level 97 with only a couple weeks left to finish up my battlepass. Please help with these things.
Message 6 of 6 (360 Views)