Legacy Datacron Tracking - Achievements or Other Method?

by Alarion_Surana

Original Post

Legacy Datacron Tracking - Achievements or Other Method?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

When 4.0 goes live, how will the game know what datacrons we've collected? I have a Consular I created back on launch day who has all but two of the datacrons. However, I did not have an active subscription when the achievement system went live, and as a result I am missing the achievements for those datacrons. This character has the stat bonuses and codex entries, but can no longer interact with the datacrons as he has already collected them. When 4.0 goes live, will it know that I have collected those datacrons? I have seen many returning players on the forums say that their requests to be granted missing datacron achievements have not been responded to by the old customer service. Hoping I can find clarification/answers here on the new page!

Thanks so much,

Alarion

Message 1 of 3 (429 Views)

Re: Legacy Datacron Tracking - Achievements or Other Method?

Champion (Retired)

That's a nice question; is the new functions of 4.0 taking into account, codex entries? stat gains?.. or solely reliant on the planetary explorer achievements?....

I would save a boat load of time on my account if it was all 3; But alias I am lazy and always tend to do things with the easiest options in mind, so I certainly could not fault anyone if it were to be a 'must have planetary explorer achievements'

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

Re: Legacy Datacron Tracking - Achievements or Other Method?

Champion (Retired)

In one of the streams they showed there is a new Legacy page with all the Datacrons that shows which ones you've collected. So they will be easily tracked. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)