Latest Update: Now cannot enter round

by CrazyMerlin1509

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Latest Update: Now cannot enter round

★ Apprentice

I just did an update, which took many hours for about 36Gig (ridiculous for an update). I started the game, selected a game mode, and waited. The mode screen was loading, showing the PanzerStorm Airbourne map screen, but the loading icon just kept on going, and the map never loaded. So I quit the game (because there is no exit from that screen), restarted the game, tried a different map and mode, but the same happened again.

With the myriad of other problems since day one, this is the last thing I needed when I want to play after a days work.

PC, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Intel i7 quad core 3600, 16Gig RAM, nVidia Geforce GTX 970

All latest update to OS, GFX, and obviously Origin and BF5

About to delete everything in the app folder other than local settings...for the 4th time this year!

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Latest Update: Now cannot enter round

★ Apprentice

I used the "repair" option and it pulled down an additional ~500meg of files and that seems to have fixed the issue, in case anyone else has the same.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Cleared all Origin data except local content hoping that may help the issue, but no Dice (I wish!)

I'm almost lost for words at this point. This is without doubt the biggest screw up in EA history.

What a terrible joke.

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

★ Apprentice

I used the "repair" option and it pulled down an additional ~500meg of files and that seems to have fixed the issue, in case anyone else has the same.

Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)