Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Latest Patch questions

by ViiXotice

Original Post

Latest Patch questions

★★★★ Novice

I have tried live suppport 3 times and not one person knew anything about this game. ive read the latest patch notes and i saw no mention of items going to power level 75, my jav is well over 600 pl now and i still cant play gm2 iwthout getting 2 shot by normal mobs. is this a bug? you would think being well over hundred power level past the 500 limit i should be able to tackle gm2 fairlty easy right?

Message 1 of 6 (62 Views)

Re: Latest Patch questions

★★★★ Novice

please will someone with knowledge of their own game fill me in

Message 2 of 6 (59 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is not a bug, but the lack of experience about balance their game, i have the same problem

Message 3 of 6 (39 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

disappointing but Ty for responding

Message 4 of 6 (36 Views)

★★★★ Novice

With the power increase to items, they also increased the power lvl for the different difficulties. I checked the GM 2 screen and it's now something like 675 item level? I can survive at 668 item level, but I take way too much damage AND the mobs take wayyyyyy to long to kill.

Message 5 of 6 (35 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i love this game but they explain nothing lol, you shouldn't have to make a post and have other gamers fill u in...ea get your **** together

Message 6 of 6 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help