Laptop requirements for plants vs zombies gar

by senorburrito84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Laptop requirements for plants vs zombies gar

★★★ Novice

I just got plants vs zombies GW2 and it took along time to download and when I started the game up it says my driver isn't up to date, I've seen that I might need a nvidia. I have Windows 8.1 my driver is up to date.  Hopefully someone can help me 

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Laptop requirements for plants vs zombies gar

[ Edited ]
Hero

@senorburrito84

These are the system requirements for the game:

amd.png

If you don't know what you have you can try attaching a dxdiag.txt file to this thread and we can take a look:

http://help.ea.com/au/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

If your computer meets the requirements you might be getting that message because your computer is using the built in Intel graphics card for the game instead of the AMD or Nvidia graphics card in which case you will want to look into making sure the Laptop is using the correct graphics card.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@senorburrito84

These are the system requirements for the game:

amd.png

If you don't know what you have you can try attaching a dxdiag.txt file to this thread and we can take a look:

http://help.ea.com/au/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

If your computer meets the requirements you might be getting that message because your computer is using the built in Intel graphics card for the game instead of the AMD or Nvidia graphics card in which case you will want to look into making sure the Laptop is using the correct graphics card.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Duplicates of the same question are Spam, nothing more.  You have asked the same thing in two other posts, as a piggyback rider, but have received the appropriate answers about not having any valid discrete video graphics circuit board, and attempting to play with only the Intel IGP video chip. 

Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)