Language trouble

by Markuzzon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Language trouble

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have recently bought star wars battlefront 2 and have such a trouble with language. Im from Russia but Origin does not let me to select russian language in the game installation menu. Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Language trouble

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Markuzzon

Have you purchased the game in the Origin store using a Russian IP? If yes, you should be able to choose the Russian language during the installation.

But please, bear in mind, that if you used VPN and purchased the game using foreign IP and currency, you probably received version of the game, which is not dedicated for Russian market and doesn't include Russian language. Unfortunately, we cannot add any additional languages to the already purchased product Oops

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

All Replies

Re: Language trouble

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Markuzzon

Have you purchased the game in the Origin store using a Russian IP? If yes, you should be able to choose the Russian language during the installation.

But please, bear in mind, that if you used VPN and purchased the game using foreign IP and currency, you probably received version of the game, which is not dedicated for Russian market and doesn't include Russian language. Unfortunately, we cannot add any additional languages to the already purchased product Oops

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)