Lagging when encountering enemies

by ReaverIndustries

Original Post

Re: Lagging when encountering enemies

★★★★★ Novice

Still having this issue, though it seems to be happening sporadically. 7/10 times I start to lag when it's 10 squads, and it gets progressively worse the fewer squads remain. 3/10 times the game's fine. @EA_Darko 

Message 11 of 20 (1,132 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone got anything for this yet? This is awful.

Message 12 of 20 (1,113 Views)

★ Novice

im facing the same problem too no solution yet this is so frustrating

Message 13 of 20 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

its a network problem i encounter it too
ur setup is fine there shouldn't be problem.

Message 14 of 20 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, it's still doing it! I can't play this game with this! It always starts happening after first ring close and just gets progressively worse! It's even been crashing a few times when it gets to like the last 4 squads! Literally any help would be appreciated?? My UOT Traces and my DXDIAG are all available. 

Message 15 of 20 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello please help me im experiencing this issue after the update for skull town map this year.

Message 16 of 20 (662 Views)

★ Guide
@ReaverIndustries This is due to code in new patch which causes high CPU usage. Nothing we can do untill devs patch it .
Message 17 of 20 (647 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SpectreFang This says July, was this July of 2021? Happened to me, had one enemy left and 2 other teammates, ran right up next to him, then FPS took a massive drop and mouse aim was greatly impacted. No Q's or ult's going off, nothing hard with visuals, just as soon as I saw the enemy, my FPS dropped massively.
Good ping/PC but nothing amazing, but relative to other games, this would be considered drastic of a FPS drop for the little action.
Message 18 of 20 (481 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BamaBinBombin Also, just posting the date to keep accurate records; Nov-22-2021
Message 19 of 20 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Its now mai 2022 and I am having this problem.

I use PS remote play onto my laptop.

I have fiber internet connection.

I've been playing on this setup since season 2 or 3 (worlds edge).

This probleme has started again since the Newcastle Upload.

Game begins by stuttering, difficult to pick things up and then starts pixelating heavily, and most definatelty will when enemies are present. (Its a good indicateur taht enemies are near, but the game is unplayable). A fellow player followed me when she waw  down, and said it was "stop and start", I was freezing/unfreezing.

Anyway

Message 20 of 20 (343 Views)