Re: Lagging/rubberbanding since update

by RinCEWinG_29

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
I con only confirm, that I've got this problem to. i7 6770K, Geforce 1070Ti 8 GB, 16 GB RAM, game on SSD.

Tweaked the graphics settings, FPS is minimum 110+, but oh boy it lags so much, especially when many opponents are in the same area, that it's no fun any more. Really annoying.
Message 11 of 15 (569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, but in ps4. I have tried everything. Open all ports, upnp, dmz, reinstall game, wifi, lan..... and always rubber band. I play in European Servers.

Honestly, I left playing Blackout for playing Apex, but I am going to play back it again

Here a sample. Lost pacekeeper, r45 and body shield.....

https://youtu.be/4LQbjJ0aqAg

Message 12 of 15 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Use Vsync with FAST in the Nvidia Control panel 

Wait after launching the game and select the closest data center to you.

Message 13 of 15 (538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@F340BD wrote:

Use Vsync with FAST in the Nvidia Control panel 

Wait after launching the game and select the closest data center to you.

It's in PS4.

I also chose the closest Data Center...

Message 14 of 15 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This game is very fun to play and I even prefer it over Fortnite, however the constant crashing (which still wasn't fixed) and lag is annoying. Sure my PC isn't the best for the game, however I was playing just fine with a crash every so often. After the season 1 update, I've noticed more lagging and the crashing was increased.

It's really frustrating how when I first played session 1, I noticed that landing and starting a match had that lag reduced. Got on today and I couldn't even look anywhere in the air, when I landed everyone was always in another place then they are on my screen, running doesn't seem to wanna work, voices are delayed, etc.

I hate to see this be the death of the game. Also, why on Earth is a 64 bit game on my 64 bit computer running in 32 bit???? It doesn't make a n y sense.

I at first thought my Iag was just my PC having an issue keeping up with gun fights and the air strikes, but as things go on, I can stand extremely still, be over 70 meters from a player and I will still randomly crash for what is shown as a engine error device hung. I've limites my FPS to 60, it works well for me. However it just seems like Respawn is doing everything they can to get rid of users with a low end computer and that's not exactly fair when I can play just fine.

My connection is great as well so I don't understand why the game has to even crash in the first place. No matter what I do, what others do, what items spawn, the game will randomly freeze and crash with an error, close out without an error, or freezes my whole system and refuse to close out even when I manage to navigate to task manager... Hell it even blocks anything from being the active window. Wanna open that task manager? Nope you're back to a crashed Apex. Wanna try to hit that start button? Nope to that too. I have to unplug my system or sign out to even get the game too stop running.

It's frustrating and I hope it gets fixed.
Message 15 of 15 (521 Views)