Re: Lagging out/ not being able to connect to servers/code100 (Xbox)

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lagging out/ not being able to connect to servers/code100 (Xbox)

★★★ Newbie

Since friday i have not been able to play because i either keep lagging out/ experiencing sever lag or i simply can not connect to ea servers or receive the code 100 at the main screen. My friends and i were all trying to play this weekend and i couldn't bevause of this. I also recently bought the battle pass earlier this week and if i cant play i would like my apex coins back

Message 1 of 3 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @mulvaney10

I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble logging in. Let's take a look and see if we can get this fixed here. 

First, I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. They can help with a lot of different connection issues, so they're usually the best place to start in a situation like this. 

If you're still having trouble connecting after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mulvaney10

I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble logging in. Let's take a look and see if we can get this fixed here. 

First, I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. They can help with a lot of different connection issues, so they're usually the best place to start in a situation like this. 

If you're still having trouble connecting after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mulvaney10

Were you able to try those steps I mentioned? Are you still getting disconnected or having trouble reconnecting to the servers? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)