Re: Lagging cost me a game in madden 19

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Lagging cost me a game in madden 19

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Madden NFL 19 on PS4 online and had a 14-7 lead. The game begin to lag and the connection was lost. When I went back to check my record I was giving a lost. What should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (1,018 Views)

Community Manager

Our staff is not able to adjust records or grant wins. If there is a connection error during a game and you received a loss, that means your connection broke off from the servers first so it identified your connection as quitting/disconnecting.

I know those situations can be disappointing to experience and if you still notice some lag next time you jump into a game, try rebooting your network and power cycle the console. That should help!

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Good luck this season!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (999 Views)

★ Guide
how about you guys just FIX YOUR SERVERS! am currently being told by Madden 19.."you must be signed into Xbox Live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title"
Yet I can exit this game and load ANY OTHER GAME THAT NEEDS XB live..NO PROBLEMS. go back into Madden 19 and still get THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE!
Message 3 of 4 (994 Views)

Community Manager

@MaikeruSoya 

We're looking into it! 

We're having some connectivity trouble with our games and . We'll keep you updated with more information as we have it. In the meantime, tweet us here if you need help with something else.

(Tweet)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (991 Views)