Lagging backwards

by skipster14

Original Post

Lagging backwards

★★★ Newbie

I’m currently having an issue with lagging backwards for no apparent reason. I drop to a building in slum lakes. I land in front of the door, and someone else lands with me. Seems simple enough, but they land behind me, and manages to stop either one of us from going through the door, and every time I just lag backwards, they get the loot and it’s happens to me almost every game. I don’t understand why this happens to me, especially since I’m in front of the person, why do I lag backwards, and how does the hit box system stop both of us from going through a door? Even caustic traps that land behind me can lag me backwards, trapping me into a room and killing me. Is anyone else having this problem or could help me?

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Lagging backwards

★★★★ Novice

Same here, my friends not experiencing lagg, we are in the same team...im suffering from this since season 2 update. Called my ISP, nothing wrong with my internet connection, im playing other games easily. Ports for Apex Legends has been opened for a while...i can't do anything else...something is not working correctly around the servers.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)