Re: Lagging after 1.09 update

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Lagging after 1.09 update

★★★ Newbie

Why the hell do I lag after a stability update as I could play no lag before the update 1.09 but now after it released I can't play * wtf anyone answer please 

Message 1 of 7 (589 Views)

Community Manager

@THE_UNKNOWN_MLG 

Which platform are you playing on and have you rebooted your PC/console and network since the update to see if you're still experiencing it?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on ps4 and restarted everything still lagging 

Message 3 of 7 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue. It just feels, not laggy, but I’d describe it as the game has constant stutters. I am hooked up via lan cable and have not experienced lag in this game until this patch.

Message 4 of 7 (518 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issues as well on PS4. It is now happening through out the match, not just at the start. The game stability has gotten worse not better. I've power cycled all the usual suspects and it still happens.

Message 5 of 7 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same isseu here, after the update i got a kind of glitchy wallhack bug where certain terrain was missing, and now after reinstalling the game i still have a very lagging game. i play on pc where i was able to play with everything on high and now i have lag with everything on low

Message 6 of 7 (482 Views)

Community Manager

@Isernogietsover @THE_UNKNOWN_MLG @MikeOxFirm @StealthFaded 

We'll make sure the team is aware of reports like this after patches/updates, but we want to make sure all bases are covered. Can you all please try the basic connection troubleshooting steps below real quick and then jump into some games to see how things look.

Respond back with the data center and/or region you're connecting from and platform you play on. If you're getting lag when something specific happens please let us know what's exactly happening (ex: right when you drop to the ground, shoot at an enemy, enter a specific area)

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (478 Views)