Lag

by AhboiiCuhz209

Original Post

Re: Lag

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

any news ? like u going to fix the servers ? Cause that would be awesome.

This game is 2 years out and servers are the worst i have seen.

Message 11 of 19 (471 Views)

Community Manager

@wojta95 

Thanks for following up. 

Have you had the chance to try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to test and see if that makes any difference at all? If there is something else running on the PC that could be related to the lag issues that might help to get around it. 

For more information on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Once you've had the chance to give that a shot please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 19 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is nothing that could be connected to.. and as i said, i have problem only with apex, that means internet is okay and hw too.

I have read that same poblem have too many ppl to be that coincidence.

Also I have tried Amsterdam server and even tho I got worse ping, It´s slightly better. Not always, not all the time, but little bit better.

Message 13 of 19 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same they need to fix this i spent money on this game and they still can keep the servers working

Message 14 of 19 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent
Platform: Xbox
Username: DE SUPREME206
None of this helped. I’ve tried literally everything, this issue is definitely on respawns side and you need to fix it because I literally feel like quitting the game, I’ve been suffering for over a month, first it was constant code net/ code leaf/ code wheel/ code truck etc in every single match, and now it’s unbearable lag in 70% of my matches. This is just unfair, nobody should have to suffer like this when they are just trying to relax and unwind. I loved playing apex and now I just feel like quitting because it’s unplayable and that takes all the enjoyment out of it. Please someone get my message to the devs I really just want to be able to play the game properly.
Message 15 of 19 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@wojta95 This is literally my issue!!! Please respawn FIX THIS. I’ve been experiencing this for over a month.
Message 16 of 19 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@wojta95 Agreed. I’m suffering from the same issue
Message 17 of 19 (417 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @supern0vasupreme,

Do you have access to a PC on the same network? If so can you try running a UO Trace so we can take a look? That's a test that can give us a more detailed look at the connection between your home network and the servers, so if there's anything happening in between we might be able to spot it. 

You can find more information on how to run the test over at the EA Help website. Look for the section on that article titled How to run a UOTrace. Once you have the results from the test please send them to me in a direct message. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 19 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

So any news ? Like EA will finally take a look at servers ? Here and only here are 3 people, same issue, different states and different platforms.

Can we finally agree it´s not on people´s side but pretty bad servers ? I attached screen of servers right now.

This happens quite often. So could someone in this small company take a look at that ?

Thanks !

Message 19 of 19 (362 Views)