Laggggggggggggggg

by Ggggggreaaaat

Original Post

Lag

★★★ Newbie

This game is laggy and I keep getting disconnects with very good wifi, cmon ea sports fix this please

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

Lag makes game unplayable

★★★ Newbie

Fix the * lag!! How hard can it be?? That’s the only issue I have with this game! Please fix the lag! Please fix the live run lag! Please fix the lag! Please fix the lag! Please fix the lag! Please fix the lag! Idk how many time I have to keep saying it but

Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

Lag makes online play unbearable

★★★ Newbie

The lag online is insanely bad reaction to buttons and player is like 3 seconds to 5 seconds if you pause it or take a timeout it will be normal again for 1 or 2 possessions then right back to extreme lag, thought it was only me but after messaging a few others it happens to everyone and we just play through it so when will this be Fixxed? Because its been happenening for well over a month.

Message 3 of 5 (473 Views)

Re: Lag makes online play unbearable

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I know of this problems when passing the ball occasionally the pass will drift not to the intended player and go awry because of a momentary lag that gets the game stuck and corrupts the completion of the pass. Also on 5 vs 5 intro it gets laggy on lineup before the game and also on tip off characters of centers are reset cuz no one jumps and tip off animation is started again due to a lag.

I would say to go hard wired if your on wifi to take advantage of your top speed. I mean it's still playable if you just overlook the those lags I mentioned. Maybe try setting your TV to a game mode that might have a higher refresh rate and using a 4.4.4 Chroma 2.1 high speed hdmi to allow the best transfer of picture from console to tv. 

Nice hdmi cabel that doesn't break the bank and is future proof.

https://www.amazon.com/HDMI-Cable-6-5ft-Cinema-28AWG/dp/B078LTNDZW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&...

This one is for ps4 users to get the best colors.

https://youtu.be/ebEKjThDqlk

Happy Gaming =)

Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)

Laggggggggggggggg

★★★ Newbie

EA this game has been major disappointment. The lag is just unbelievable. I just lost 10 games due to lag. Also during which every game I had 0 foul shots but my opponent shot over 10. Not sure what you guys need to do to fix this but this game is crap. It worked fine until Xbox live went down a month ago and there has been nothing but issues with it since. You guys need to fix this product the lag is just to much 

Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)