Lag spikes/rubberbanding/disconnects

by low_tier_squid

Original Post

Lag spikes/rubberbanding/disconnects

★★★★★ Apprentice

I posted this in Feedback but I'll post it here too:

I understand that maybe they didn't anticipate how popular this game was going to become, but holy god, rubber banding and lag spiking is so rampant atm. I'm extremely lucky if I get a game where I don't randomly lag up and freeze. It has cost me many gunfights so far and my squad just came in second place (easily winnable for us) because I lagged out while fighting their final squad member, I broke his shields and hit him for 50 HP damage and I still had full shields/HP, lag out and come back to me being dead. I just also lagged out in the next match after that and lagged so bad while being jumpmaster that we missed all the good drop chances...when I finally drop us, I lag IMMEDIATELY upon hitting the ground and when I unlagged I was dead.

Pleeeease fix this. It's not my internet, I've already checked. Other players I've been matched with have been complaining about this as well. It makes it feel like it's a beta test.

Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Re: Lag spikes/rubberbanding/disconnects

★ Apprentice

same here its definetely server related issue EA has to do something about it asap unfortunately we cant do much about it rn

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)