Lag spikes every game??

by PapaProne

Original Post

Re: Network issues related to Apex in game - 10/20 secs disconnection

★★★★★ Newbie
I having excatly the same problem! It's disconneting me from every online service like discord, teamspeak, twitch streaming for like 10-20 sec. It's really strange because there is no packet loss or something.
My system:

Intel Core i7 4790K
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming3
Corsair Vengeance pro ddr3 4*4gb 2400mhz
Gigabyte GTX1080 8G Xtreme Gaming
Samsung 650 Evo 240gb
Message 31 of 76 (2,878 Views)

Playing on US servers from Germany?

★★ Novice

Hello Community.

I started playing Apex Yesterday and noticed that sometimes it is a bit laggy, means I rubberband a bit. So I ran Glasswire in the background and discovered that I was playing on US servers. Problem is that Im from Germany and according to other sites there are Servers in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and London. 

So why am I playing on US servers than? Did I missed a Setting or a Region selection?

Message 32 of 76 (2,886 Views)

Re: Network issues related to Apex in game - 10/20 secs disconnection

★★ Novice
Message 33 of 76 (2,861 Views)

Re: Lag spikes every game??

★★ Novice

Maybe the same issue on PS4 pro, every 15-30 seconds the game freeze for about 1 to 4 seconds. Don't know what to do.

Message 34 of 76 (2,859 Views)

★★ Novice

That did it for me! Thanks so much dude my game was literally unplayable love u <3

Message 35 of 76 (2,816 Views)

★ Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J141t0IXbE this is my experience on PS4 Pro. It lags/stutters in contexts where connection quality shouldn't even be a factor. Just looking at the character's animation loop in the party screen shows the game stuttering at irregular intervals.

I have no idea what they did that could cause this. My brother has a PS4 Pro and does not have this issue at all. He even signed in as me on his PS4 Pro and does not have the issue.

Things I have tried:

- deleting and re-downloading the game

- deleting my save data

- disabling "boost mode" in PS4 settings (you can tell I'm desperate)

- disconnecting my PSVR from my console

- setting my resolution to 1080p instead of 2160p

- having someone else sign into my account on their PS4 Pro (works fine for them)

Someone else not having the same problem on the exact same platform is kind of baffling to me.

Message 36 of 76 (2,746 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, we need a hotfix as fast as possible, it's actually unplayable for a lot of players.

Message 37 of 76 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This totally happens to me when i freeze in time for 5-10 seconds and my discord cuts out.

Message 38 of 76 (2,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get this every game, I have tried playing on the very lowest of settings and still get frame drops always while in combat I freeze and it comes back and guess what I am dead lol, I think we need some sort of hotfix as its frustrating that you can maybe get one decent game a night.

Cheers

Message 39 of 76 (2,672 Views)

★★ Novice

Eleo i have the same problem on my ps4 pro (4k). I do the same thing you do, i tried to rebuild database but nothing, that problem continue.

Message 40 of 76 (2,662 Views)