Re: Lag spikes every game??

by DmT_SuBCuLtUrE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lag spikes every game??

★ Apprentice

Anyone else experiencing huge lag spikes? Internet speeds are fine, definitely shouldn't be a problem.

Message 1 of 76 (34,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If you have a killer Ethernet card please try to follow those instructions  :

1- Donwload uninstaller from killer : https://www.killernetworking.com/su [...] taller.exe

2 - In the killer software make a "Scan for installed Killer software" Then"Remove Killer Software" then "Disable killer from Windows update"

3 - Reboot the computer then install the last driver from the INF package directly from the Device Manager https://www.killernetworking.com/ki [...] -downloads . So with the new install you only have drivers installed and not this **** software.

View in thread

Message 55 of 76 (30,375 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble also, I'll be in a fight and my game will freeze for a solid 5-10 seconds. No internet issues

Message 2 of 76 (34,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legit having the same problem. It's saying that my ping is dropping but this never happen before with any other game, It also lags my discord making the connection go red bar I hope EA comes out with a hotfix for this since this already got me killed twice in game.

Message 3 of 76 (34,324 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
same 100%
Message 4 of 76 (34,317 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, seems if I play with east coast friends if they're the party leader I lag (I'm central west). If I'm party lead I hit a lagspike every couple games.

Message 5 of 76 (34,308 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue - GTX1080, 32gb Ram, i7820 4GHZ Alienware Area 51

Message 6 of 76 (34,296 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have the same thing tried lowering my graphics to the lowest and nothing 
on the right corner appears red sigh like speedometer but my internet is good and I play fortnite with no issues  

Message 7 of 76 (34,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Every game, at least 10-20 times per match, my game lags out for 10 or more seconds. The game is completely unplayable in this state. It's really sad to say, because I'm absolutely loving it. We've played over 24 hours since release and I started having problems about 4-5 hours in.

PLEASE patch this. Please.

Message 8 of 76 (34,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issues. Game is literally unplayable when every 60 seconds or so I'm getting a 5-10 lag spike that acts more like a game freeze.

It's worth noting that I'm using a wired ethernet connection, and have 150+ mb up and 20+ down with sub 10 ms ping to every other major game out there. i7 processor, 1080Ti GPU, 32gb of RAM. There's no reason that this should be happening. 

Message 9 of 76 (34,129 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue as well. It lags so bad even discord gets effected. I thought it was a freezing issue but I can move my weapon and still get fixed frame rate within the game while the game lags.

What I dont get is how could the game can effect other software like discord while it lags.
Message 10 of 76 (34,036 Views)