by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lag in Capital Supremacy

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Extreme in game lag in Capital Supremacy the last two days I played (Sunday 7 and Monday 8). Most of the players complain about the problem making the game almost unplayable, last two map I played were Kashyyyk and Kamino. Played HVV those two days and there were no problems in that mode, didn't tested other modes.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? B26354
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 7/8/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:45 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone? PRT - GMT - 4:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Capital Supremacy
What happens when the bug occurs? Your trooper keeps jumping back 3 steps back where you were seconds ago.
What do you expect to see? No lag
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX580

Extreme in game lag in Capital Supremacy the last two days I played (Sunday 7 and Monday 8). Most of the players complain about the problem making the game almost unplayable, last two map I played were Kashyyyk and Kamino. Played HVV those two days and there were no problems in that mode, didn't tested other modes.

Message 1 of 6 (1,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lag in Capital Supremacy

EA DICE Team

Sounds like it was one time issue with the servers. let us know if you see any more times and Time stamps will help us out. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,182 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Have you had any issue with server lag in-game since you reported the issue  here? @B26354 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (1,270 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry for the late response, a family member died over the weekend. The day after I reported the problem the game was working fine, so I guess that was those two days that I mention earlier. I have not been able to play this last 3 days, I'll report back tonight. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,246 Views)

EA DICE Team

So sorry to hear that @B26354, sorry for your loss to you and your family! 

Based on the description it does sound like rubber banding effect and you get that when there is issue with the network. Do you play on wifi or cabled connection? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, kind of rubber banding but it wasn't me alone. Most of the people that was on the round I was playing were complaining about it. I played over the weekend and didn't see any problems, played some CS, GA and HVV and didn't happened. What I experiment over the weekend was some popping sound for a second since last patch but that's another story.

Thanks again for your response.

Message 5 of 6 (1,201 Views)

EA DICE Team

Sounds like it was one time issue with the servers. let us know if you see any more times and Time stamps will help us out. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (1,183 Views)