Lag and framerate drop xbox one x

by xX8ightballXx

Original Post

Lag and framerate drop xbox one x

★★ Novice

Ive been having issues with consistent lag since the season 2 event with the bloodhound heirloom. I would say that 75% of the lobbies i enter i am a solid 1 to 2 seconds behind the competition and get these red symbols popping up all the time i was told on another forum they are connection issues so ive since contacted my isp and was told everything is running great and also the server the game chooses for me says its only a 20ms ping which seems good so im just curious if other people are having this issue its gotten so bad to the point where it seems as though im being 1 shot all the time or shot when im behind cover because on my screen im safe but to the enemy im still in the open and as far as the framerate every time i enter capital city i get pretty significant framerate drop any tips on resolving this issue would be great and also knowing if other people have noticed the same issues

Message 1 of 3 (1,608 Views)

Re: Lag and framerate drop xbox one x

Hey @xX8ightballXx 

People report changing the DNS could solve this issue.
I made a detailed troubleshooting guide for this.
Zeel's Troubleshooting Guide

Can you go over all troubleshooting steps and let me know if that changes anything?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,585 Views)

Re: Lag and framerate drop xbox one x

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Hey i tried following your trouble shooting guide and no luck still the same thing im starting to think the game itself just has a lot of issues theres also mo footstep audio
Message 3 of 3 (1,534 Views)