Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/12/19
Summarize your bug Constant lag in all multiplayer maps and game modes, game is very slow and at the end of the match the game says it cannot fetch my report and lists and ID number that was used instead.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go onto multiplayer and try for yourselves.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lagging, slow gameplay and can’t fetch match report.
What should be happening instead? No lagging or inability to fetch match report

Lagging in all game modes and maps, very slow processing in game especially with graphics, also unable to fetch my match report which doesn’t allow me to make any progress in multiplayer. 

[CM - Edited title for better search results]

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Re: Lag and Graphical Issues

Community Manager

Hi @puggerman

The issue you mentioned regarding the end-of-round report is something that the Battlefield team was recently able to get fixed. If you're still not seeing any level up rewards you may need to play another round with that particular class to get the rewards to come through. If that doesn't work, ranking up again with that class may also push the rewards through. 

In regards to the lag you've been seeing, it sounds like there might be a connection issue happening. Have you had a chance to try any sort of troubleshooting at all? If not, I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help site. There are also some PS4-specific steps that would be a good idea to run through as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)