Lag again after patch

by Fatboiii92

Original Post

Lag again after patch

★ Novice

Well the good news is that I’m not getting kicked out of matches anymore. However the game has become unplayable due to high ping. It fluctuates between 80-160 and I have tried all kinds of troubleshooting. And I know it’s not my connection because I’ve run tests. Not only this but my friends around the world are experiencing the exact same issues. I’m growing tired of Apex being playable 10% of the time. Why can’t we just have a functioning game?

Message 1 of 7 (272 Views)

Re: Lag again after patch

★★★★ Pro

@Fatboiii92You must be a Twitch streamer then you can play the game without any restrictions.

Message 2 of 7 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same here.

high pings for no reason

high spike lags for no reason

slo mo bug came out again

there is no hope for this game unless u are a streamers .. so WTF EA ?

Message 3 of 7 (247 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SCidER7 @Fatboiii92 @Sick1Click  how is it looking for you after the patch? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (206 Views)

★ Novice

I’m still having lag issues. Basically, in order to be able to play with decent ping I’ve had to play a different game first. Otherwise my ping for Apex is anywhere between 70-1280, which I didn’t even know was possible. But it has improved slightly I suppose. It wouldn’t bother me if it was an issue with my PC or ISP but it’s clearly not. 

it would be nice if there was less effort put into cosmetics and more put into having decently working servers. 

Message 5 of 7 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

things are a little better than the last month but i still got issues that have bad impact the experience of the game

main issues are.

huge spike lags that start when people are dropping in map

lags during gameplay

freezes during fights

entering games with NO teammates at all ( same in arenas and BR)

people getting disconnecting during gameplay

sometimes game crashes when match ends and shows the statistics

Message 6 of 7 (167 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah these are similar issues to the ones I’m having as well. It has gotten better but it’s the same with every big update, the game just breaks. And it’s really a shame because it’s a great game to play when it does work. 

Message 7 of 7 (163 Views)