Re: Lag When Fighting, Every Game

by Federal_Seeker

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I turned on the Performance display, and I saw that in arenas the Ping was around 10-30. In Battle Royale the Ping is around 50-70. Arenas runs pretty well, but battle roayle is usually laggy
Message 31 of 38 (398 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

Unfortunately, I don't have anything else to suggest. Possibly, an advisor will have some other possible resolutions for you. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 38 (377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo In the performence bar, the I/O thing goes really high on the left side. I am not sure what that means but I have been getting ping spikes around 500 so it thought it could be that.
Message 33 of 38 (348 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

I'm really sorry. I wish I had more to suggest, but I'm out of ideas. Please see my previous post for instructions on contacting support. If they figure it out, please update me here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 38 (330 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo , Hi again. I know this has nothing to do with my problem but I was wondering if you could clear this up, will the Halloween skins for 2021 only be obtainable by packs? In the video it says it would but there was no proof at all so I was wondering if you had any insight into this?
https://youtu.be/5Mqdud6TGHA?t=121
Message 35 of 38 (319 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

We don't have any details on this currently. Keep an eye on our official channels. When we do, you should see an announcement. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 38 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice

could you help me read this trace please, i logged a call with the support team because i didnt want to post something with my ip publicly but it was closed as no fix available and i got linked to the basic troubleshooting page

Message 37 of 38 (238 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I saw the trailer and looked on the Apex Website and it says "Unlock with packs or craft". But it says they will be in the normal Apex pool of items? Does this mean that they are here forever, purchasable in the normal skins section? If so that would be cool
Message 38 of 38 (207 Views)