Re: Lag When Fighting, Every Game

by Federal_Seeker

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoThe game runs pretty well now, instead of micro freezes, it is now stutters but only sometimes. I beleive I cannot run textures due to bad optimization for this season, as for prevouis seasons I could run it.
--Thanks, Federal

Message 21 of 38 (445 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

I'm really glad to hear there's an improvement. As far as the textures go, have you tried setting Adaptive Resolution FPS Target to 0 in the advanced settings?

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 38 (417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Yes I have it on 0 as well as Anti Analysing off
Message 23 of 38 (397 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I have the almost the same problem since the s10 came up. and it's not only me. my boyfriend have the same issue and my friends. this only happen on battle royale. in arena all goes smoth. already we did all troubleshooting steps and we have ping spikes on battle. it's really unplayable and frustrating since we bought the battle pass and we can't do the daily and weekly quests. this start 1 day after the s10 update.
Message 24 of 38 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoI don't know much about how servers work but I have a theory. When I have textures on it causes some kind of bug in the servers, making them unable to proccess my incoming gameplay WITH the textures in it, without the textures the game doesn't have to worry about replicating the map (the game replicates the whole map to keep the game real world) with the textures in it so it can run smooth.

Message 25 of 38 (371 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Also I was watching a youtuber for Apex and saw that they had Prediction Error almost all the time but it did not effect how they played or caused them to have freezes
Message 26 of 38 (363 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I think I fixed the lag. I uninstalled Easy Antic Cheat and a few other files and restored them and it seemed to really help. I think the game is just laggy at points as I can't really do much to fix that. Thankyou for all your help Standard smile
--Federal
Message 27 of 38 (321 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

Great! I'm really glad to hear that. If you have any other issues, please let us know.

@Sachibi 

We are currently investigating reports of connection issues, but if you'd like to be sure there's nothing on your end causing this, we can go through the troubleshooting. Just let me know. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 28 of 38 (298 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I'm pretty sure the issue is my Graphics Card. I don't have enough VRAM for reccomended but I have enough for minimum
Message 29 of 38 (276 Views)

Community Manager

@Federal_Seeker 

That's certainly possible. If you happen to upgrade that card and see a difference, let me know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 38 (264 Views)