Lag/Freezing game NFS payback

by cgzwolfman1984

Original Post

Re: Lag/Freezing game NFS payback

★★★ Newbie
I’m playing a new copy on Xbox one on single player and the lag is terrible. My disk is spotless. It’s constantly freezing. If I press pause it starts again. Plus the AI traffic does the same. Not good for a newly developed game!!!
Message 11 of 34 (5,165 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting the same on Xbox One. This is insane. I recorded my vid and tweeted at EA https://twitter.com/genfailcast/status/929739202769702913

The game is borderline unplayable like this. It freezes for me during races!

Message 12 of 34 (5,131 Views)

★ Novice

On my Pc, with recommended specs, I have also micro lag especially in the city. 

I love this game but please fix it quickly !

Message 13 of 34 (5,107 Views)

★★ Novice
I having majore issues as well. Checked all my settings and my bt hub. No probs at all. Still having big issues with lag and game freezing up.
Message 14 of 34 (5,080 Views)

★★ Novice
Looks like EA could care less. It's doing it to me constantly. I'm in a race I'm getting to the end then all the sudden freezes goes in slow motion but I have to stare at the screen because it will just all of a sudden go to full speed. I'm ready to take the game back and try for a refund and I love the need for speed franchise. I'm very disappointed.
Message 15 of 34 (4,912 Views)

★★★ Novice

the xbox one s am i getting awful lag game stops suddenly but timer still counts down or the traffic AI cars freeze then all of a sudden jump into your path ea access

Message 16 of 34 (4,858 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine doing the same and I spoke to ea and they did there tests and they said it could be a bug but he's was not a 100%
Message 17 of 34 (4,849 Views)

★ Novice

I gave it a try...

Message 18 of 34 (4,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why does my game freeze when I open my snap on Xbox and when I go to resume the campaign on the ea access trail to see if I want to buy it the game constantly crashes have had the game downloaded for a few days now and have only been able to use and hour of the trail. Help! Please
Message 19 of 34 (4,746 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I pulled out the internet cord, and as they said, it is a connectivity issue. I have zero problems with freezing now. 

It's at least a quick fix, hope they fix the connectivity issue real soon... This has been in the game for more than 3 weeks.... Not very customer-friendly, EA

Message 20 of 34 (4,586 Views)