Re: LOW FPS

by m0NEYof

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 21 of 32 (569 Views)

★ Guide
@HardReset4 nothing to do ... what is happening is a BUG, ​​no lack of optimization for lack of users.
Message 22 of 32 (680 Views)

★ Apprentice

lol, its not help to me at all ihad enough 100-120 fps at past time and cant make it better with this "fps increase" videos and now the problem not on my side like have another people, you suggest me this video. WTF? maybe developers can do smth, not some people from youtube.

Message 23 of 32 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sil3ntTer hey chaps - there is a forum post about this here -https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Low-fps-and-disconects-due-to-EasyAntiCheat/m-p/8218316#M...

Which has some correspondence from EA. I'd go check that out and mark anything that has helped!
Message 24 of 32 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

same 30 fps...

Message 25 of 32 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Season 3 out. No game for me unfortunatelly. GG

Message 26 of 32 (572 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

no game for me +1

Message 27 of 32 (567 Views)

Fps drop

Someone also experiences random fps decreases ?

this season is hard for people without endgame PC :D

Message 28 of 32 (549 Views)

CPU/GPU not loaded to max %, low FPS

★★★ Newbie

CPU max thread load is marked as ST (second line, first value) in the video.

Config: R5 3600 (stock), RX 5700 (stock), 2*8GB 3800C16 ram, latest stable Win10

Game is currently on SSD, so it's an internal game engine problem?

Message 29 of 32 (539 Views)

LOW Fps regardless of settings

★★★ Newbie

This has been a problem since the void Walker even.  It's gotten to the point of comical.  Regardless of game settings from ultra to low I get the exact same fps in game. It fluctuates all the way from 145 now down to 45 and a hard 45fps at that no lower. Before even I would go from 140/160 to low 100s and that was iff I was running shadow play in the background.  I know respawn is aware of this issue. And has yet to fix  Nor make a statement on if they are fixing this issue. It's not my computer because all other titles I've checked work flawlessly.   It's only apex. Rolling drivers back. Or updating makes no difference.. its frustrating as all get out

Message 30 of 32 (507 Views)