Re: LOW FPS

by The_Tibber

Original Post

LOW FPS

★ Apprentice

low FPS, trying everything except bios update (cause my MBoard 2013 y. and reinstalling O.S.) everything updated and clean. I dont understand i played CoD for to days than go to Apex and it's become unplayable. Give some patch, cause i didn't do anything except insatlling CoD, wtf guys?

Message 1 of 32 (1,129 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Heya,

Has the game updated since then?

and what is your before and after FPS?

Message 2 of 32 (1,102 Views)

Champion

Another option is to check your Win 10 is up to date as this user has solved a low FPS problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FPS-problem-fixed/m-p/8237569#M51723

Message 3 of 32 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wrote that everything is update and windows too i also tried roll out to old updates. it was 80-120, now its avg 30 smtms 50, smtm only 20. Same with guys who have this trouble too. I DONT TOUCH ANYTHING, JUST INSATLL CoD and played it for 2 days. before this 2 days APEX was good. WTF THEY DO?

Message 4 of 32 (1,074 Views)

Champion

Alright cool, ill let them know since ive seen this around a lot lately.

Message 5 of 32 (1,054 Views)

★ Apprentice
@The_Tibber Under BH ult FPS drop to 15-18...
Message 6 of 32 (1,040 Views)

★ Apprentice

And how much time we need to wait for fix?

Message 7 of 32 (967 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sil3ntTer its been alredy 1-2 weeks with this bug, i think they will wait till new season release and then watch if we will keep this bug
Message 8 of 32 (954 Views)

fps problem

★★★ Novice

Its been 3 weeks, and instead of fixing this they just payed streamers to play apex

gg im out

Message 9 of 32 (973 Views)

Re: fps problem

★ Apprentice
@lFACEBOOKGAMINGl Same, no fix, they keep blaming us for not "' upgrading windows to 1903, which I freaking did" I'm out, I'm uninstalling this mess of a game
Message 10 of 32 (964 Views)